Our founding scientists have spent the last 20 years refining, optimizing, and advancing genetic engineering and antibody science to develop SAB’s unique DiversitAb™ platform. This innovation and the resulting powerful immunotherapies with potential for superior efficacy would not have been possible without the power of collaboration and partnership. At SAB Biotherapeutics, we are always looking for partners who share our goal of addressing the emergence and diversity of today and tomorrow’s most pressing health challenges.
Below are our current therapeutic areas with opportunities for partnership:
- Learn more about SAB-195 Clostridioides difficile: SAB-195-CDI
- Learn more about SAB-142 Type 1 diabetes: IND-Enabling GLP Toxicology Study for T1D
- Learn more about SAB-142 Management of Organ Transplant Rejection or Aplastic Anemia: IND-Enabling GLP Toxicology Study for T1D
- Inquire to learn more about anti-idiotype programs (SLE, T1 Diabetes, Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Learn more about SAB-162: Human Anti-Human EGFR Polyclonal Antibody Study